Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Teacher Lady Had a Dick

Sure, Mr. Jones, I'd be happy to tell what I know. I don't want anything to
stand between me and graduating. All of this happened this academic year. I
was in Miss Presley's honors English class, and for reasons I couldn't
figure out at the time, I seemed to be her pet. She was always glancing my
way -- not with one of those sinister expressions, not like a teacher
watching a problem student, but with very pleasant expressions and smiles.

Her class revolved around creative writing, essays, and a term paper.
Because she put her heart into her work and really cared about students,
Miss Presley went more than an extra mile to help serious students. She
frequently asked me to come to her room before school or after to hear
suggestions for making my writing "tighter, more focused." Well, I was so
dumb that it took a few days for me to catch on to her unspoken message.

During an afternoon session, she placed her left hand on my thigh as we
were sitting side by side at her desk going over my assignments. It didn't
take much for me to throw a boner. Sorry, sir, I don't know how else to say
it. Anyway, I was suddenly sporting a tent that couldn't be mistaken for
anything else. I was embarrassed and afraid she might notice -- I really
liked this teacher, she did a good job, and didn't want to offend her.

She was wearing a "sun dress" that day. I guess that's what they're called.
It had an open, elastic neckline that must have plunged to China. I noticed
that the bra she'd been wearing that morning was now gone. Her nipples were
hard as bullets. I didn't remember much of anything she said that
afternoon. Occasionally, she leaned over to pick up a paper, and her left
breast brushed my arm several times.

I will never forget the perfume she wore (I never found out what it was
called), but I still get a hard-on and all "gooshy" about Miss Presley even
when I catch the slightest scent of it.

The affair began a little later that afternoon. She said something like:
"Tim, you're one of my best students, and I need help grading essays. I
know I shouldn't ask, but is there anyway you can help? You look like a
mature young man, so -- if we keep it a secret -- I might have some beer or
something stronger to offer." So, I ran to the school's only pay phone and
told my folks I'd be late due to band practice.

I met Miss Presley at her home, and I suggested bourbon and Coke, and she
made two strong drinks -- both pretty generous with the Jack Daniels. Her
place was small -- a kitchen, living room, bath, and a bedroom. She excused
herself to go change, and I had a seat and enjoyed the drink.

From my vantage point on the sofa, I could see a full-length mirror that
reflected her as she changed into a see-through teddy or whatever they're
called. She hadn't closed the bedroom door and obviously knew that I could
see her. Excuse me for saying this, but I got even more aroused -- she had
the most beautiful ass I've ever seen, and I could see her breasts swinging
as she changed. Oh... sorry, I didn't mean to stay from the topic.

When she returned to the living room, she sat next to me, grasped my cock,
er.... penis, and French kissed me. I met her tongue and then she sucked
hard -- with some serious torque -- until I was afraid she was going to
suck my tongue out by the roots. I explored her mouth and fondled her
breasts, and when she pulled back for a little oxygen, she said something
like, "I'll bet you've never been kissed like that by any of your little
teen-aged girlfriends." I see you're throwing a tent; now you know why I
was doing the same thing.

Anyway, she opened my fly and began smearing precum all over my cockhead,
and I warned her that I couldn't hold on much longer. Then she sort of
pinched the base of my cock somehow and asked me not to cum yet, that it
would be worth the wait. She asked, "What do you think is the body's
largest sex organ?" And I replied, "Right now, it's gotta be my cock. God I
gotta cum, and I want to be inside you when it happens!"

"Wrong answer," she said: "It's the brain. Let me show you something." She
directed me to stand up, remove my clothing, and to turn around, facing
away from her, with my eyes closed. She reached into a dried flower
arrangement (I later found out), and she ever so lightly brushed my balls
with an ostrich feather. Wow. Man, it was immediate goose flesh and my dick
just waggled like a happy puppy. Then I felt nothing for a moment, and then
I felt the feather fluttering slowly, gently, between my ass cheeks. This
continued for quite a while, with her describing what she wanted to do with
me, making me hotter, while tickling my nipples with the feather, and on
and on.

Next, she asked about my sexual experience, which wasn't much, and then the
asked something weird. She said, "Have you ever sucked dick?" I was kinda
thrown for a loop and I said no. She asked me to go down on her. Well, I
jumped at the chance. I got down in front of her and began kissing her
thighs and moving her night gown up a little at a time. It was almost
see-through, and I began to think something wasn't quite right. As it
turned out, she had a dick! Yes sir, that's no mistake -- a cock about 8 or
more inches long, and it was drooling pre-cum, and kinda moving with her
pulse, I guess. Well, I kept sitting there because I was frozen in shock.

What's that again, sir? Far as I recall, she was shaved and "groomed" down
there -- like I said, I could smell the old-fashioned Prell shampoo all
mingled with her scent. Her public hair was soft like she'd taken her cunt
to a hair dresser. OOOPs! Sorry, sir. Anyway, my poor dick was suffering --
about like yours looks right now. It's gotta be mighty tight in those
pants. I was dripping heavily onto the carpet. I don't know about you, but
nobody was there but the two of us and when you think nobody will ever
know, no telling what you might do. I mean, I can see right now you've got
a wet spot on the front of your pants, so you know exactly how it is.

What did I do? Hell, I dove right in there and swallowed her cock like I
was a born pussy boy slut. I took to it instantly. A woman with huge tits
and a dick, with balls the size of small eggs -- heck, I didn't know or
think anything about queer, straight, or any of that; I just sucked for all
I was worth.

I'm sorry, could you please repeat the question? Oh, well, I scooted her
butt forward and must've sucked her for 20 minutes, just slow and easy,
kinda teasing her, slurping her pre-cum. She spread her legs wider and
started fucking my throat. I thought I might gag, but, hell, I must not
have a gag reflex.

Huh? No, I don't mind at all, just loosen your pants and get comfortable.

Why, yeah, come to think of it, I'm mighty tight around the crotch too, so
I think I'll take you up on that. I never thought I'd be naked showing my
hard-on in the superintendent's office.

Since this is just between us, she had a perfect cock. Lot of veins It was
about as long as yours there, but you leak a lot more pre-cum. Yeah, I
wrapped my tongue around her pecker and picked up the pace, letting her
slam that thing down my throat. She got to moaning loud, and I didn't want
her to cum right then, so I moved down and rimmed her ass, otherwise she
was going to throatfuck me and shoot any second. Huh? Oh, yep, her ass was
completely hairless or shaven, and her skin was soft as a baby's. Her ass
and ass cheeks tasted great. Sexiest taste I'd ever had.

Would I demonstrate how I sucked her off? Yes sir. I'll do anything to stay
out of trouble. Here, let me get between your legs and show you. Uh-uh,
man, that is good. Big head on that thing. Let me nibble your balls....
Sir, you taste wonderful. Hold on a minute and I'll let you throatfuck me
so you can see what she was going through. Go ahead, fuck my face hard....

MMMmmmm..... that was a hell of a big load. Of course I swallow all the
time now.... No, I had no idea how to suck dick or eat pussy.... like I
say, I just discovered I had, er..., the ability. Thank you for the kind
words, sir, and, yes, I'll be glad to come by regularly for these chats.
Here, it's dripping just a tad, let me get that for you.

No, no, I appreciate it, but money is no concern. Like you said, we're just
friends. But there is something you could do for me. Keep Ms. Presley --
she's a great teacher.

No, I mean't no disrespect, but then again I'd hate it like hell if it got
out that you were face-fucking a student. Oh, yeah, you've definitely got
my word on that -- don't punish or fire her and my lips are sealed; when
they aren't around your cock, of course.

Hmmm... I can't really say how many times; I think she and I got it on
maybe 50 times. It was the best school year of my life.

Yes sir, thank you for having me over. I didn't notice the time gettin'
away -- I was about to be late for my meeting with Ms. Presley.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home